A Revolution in Medium Density Spray Foam Insulation and Air Barrier Products
ICYNENE MD-R-200â¢ demonstrates the commitment of Icynene Inc. to provide products that merge the key standard benefits, found in most medium density spray foam insulations, with innovation in order to improve building performance and minimize environmental impact.
Key Standard Benefits vs. Light Density
Spray Foam Insulation:
- High R-value per inch;
- Higher compressive strength;
- Higher tensile strength; and
- Lower vapor permeance.
ICYNENE MD-R-200â¢ Delivers Advancements in Medium Density Spray Foam Insulation with a Package of New Features:
- 100% water-blown technology
- A blowing agent with the lowest Global Warming Potential (GWP)1 value of 1
- No ozone-depleting blowing agent
- No synthetic blowing agents such as HFCs
- No PBDEs (Polybrominated diphenyl ethers)
- Contains 12.6% recycled plastic in the MD-R-200â¢ resin
- A Low-Emitting Material as per CHPS EQ 2.2 Section 01350
The revolutionary technology employed within ICYNENE MD-R-200â¢ also facilitates a quicker application
in various conditions. Icynene Licensed Dealers have witnessed how ICYNENE MD-R-200â¢ can be applied
on a variety of substrates and substrate conditions. In-field applications have also identified that ICYNENE
MD-R-200â¢ can be installed under a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions.
Featuring recycled content and 100% water-blown technology, ICYNENE MD-R-200â¢ allows a building to
be insulated and air-sealed for superior energy conservation while minimizing environmental impact.