Benefits of a Content Management System (CMS) | Web Design Galway
web design, content management, content management system
Website publishing has historically required significant technical skills in scripting and programming languages. A CMS gives non-technical users the power to create or edit content for their site through a rich, user-friendly interface. People with average knowledge of word processing can easily create content with no knowledge of HTML needed. Our web design packages give clients this ability.
We use the best in Content Managent Systems, which enables you to build websites and powerful online applications. These is completely open-source, which means NO LICENCE FEES! These are internationally developed applications with a community of thousands of developers working worldwide to improve and expand their functionality.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Easy to use: Create, edit and delete content from your site through an easy to use editor, with buttons and features similar to Microsoft Word. No programming or coding knowledge is needed.
- No additional costs: A CMS gives you control over your website, so you don't have to pay and wait for technical staff to maintain your content!
- Decentralised Mainteance: Administration is done through a web browser and all content is stored in a database. Therefore updating your site is never tied to a single computer, and it can be done from anywhere in the world!
- Multimedia rich websites: Easily add text, music, videos, documents, and much more!
- Immediate updates: No need to wait for technical staff to update information critical to your business. This lets you quickly adapt to dynamic business environments.
- Extremely scalable structure: Extensions can be added to easily upgrade the functionality of your site
- Time-scheduled content: Articles, banners, and other content items can be time-controlled, appearing at a particular time and completely hidden for later use at another.
, content management system
, web design