FPS, Gas & Pressure Tight Rooms, Steelwork, Thermal Insulation, Firestopping, Ductwork, Sprinklers
Fire Protection Specialists
| || |
- Sealing up rooms with sensitive computer equipment for the changeover to Argon.
- Pressure sealing ICU wards to contain infectious diseases, and airborne illnesses.
- Firesealing Server Rooms after the installation FM200 systems.
- Boarding of beams and columns using calcium silicate boards, in various thicknesses according to the spec and rating required.
- Rockwool beamclad systems also available.
- Insulating soffits for thermal conductivity and eliminating cold bridging. Various different systems available.
- Fire protection for the following pipes, ABS, PVC, PP and HDPE.
- Firestopping to all service penetrations.
- Cementitous and Gypsum mortars for wall and floor opes, mortars can provide structural floor opes if nessecary.
- Fire protection to edge of floor slabs with various different products, allowances for building movement and wind load.
- Fire rated mastic joints, including joints with variable tolerences.
- Fire barrier curtains including mineral wool and cloth up 120 minutes.
- Upgrading of timber floors to give 1 hour fireprotection and excellent acoustic benefits.
- Fire protection of fume cupboard extract ducts, and external supply ducts.
- Fire protection and Insulation of sprinkler systems, and Dry riser pipes.
- Fire protection of upto 2 hours for Kitchen extract ducts.