Sterile Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing
Hydrogel is a colourless, transparent viscose gel.
Excellent, controlled moisture delivery coupled with unique handling characteristics contribute to the superior performance of Elta Gel. When placed in contact with a wound, this hydrogel stabilizes the wound creating a moist wound environment, without causing tissue maceration.
Depending on wound conditions this hydrogel has the ability to donate moisture to dry necrotic tissue or absorb excess exudate as required.
· Management of ulcers, pressure sores and other low exuding, sloughy or necrotic wounds
· Debridement and removal of necrotic and devitalized material from low exuding wounds
· Maintains a Moist Wound Environment
· Controlled Moisture Delivery
· Superior Exudates Absorption
· Crystal Clear, Aiding Wound Assessment
· Stays in Place In Wound
· Excellent Stability
Amorphous Hydrogel is available in tube form in a range of sizes and designs