Gold Series Industrial Dust Collector
The Gold Series is used by thousands of factories for industrial
ventilation and product recovery applications including:
- Modular design dust collector provides optimum field flexibility and short manufacturing lead time - have it your way fast!
- Heavy duty carbon steel construction for long life - Dust collector module constructed of 7 gauge carbon steel. Door, hopper, inlet and panels are all 10 gauge steel.
- Baked on, durable Farr green powder coat paint - All carbon steel components are 5-stage acid washed prior to powder coating for maximum paint adhesion. Dust collector is painted inside and outside for unsurpassed weather and corrosion resistance.
- Vertical design of the Farr filter cartridges provides more efficient pulsing of dust, thus eliminating uneven dust loading associated with horizontally mounted cartridges.
- High entry cross flow inlet eliminates upward can velocities associated with traditional hopper inlets in industrial dust collectors. The channel baffles installed in the inlet protect the filters from incoming dust and separate the larger particles directly into the hopper, reducing the load on the filters.
- The Gold Series dust collector utilizes Gold Cone® cartridge technology to deliver clean air and long life while utilizing the smallest floor space of any dust collector available today.
- Multiple filter media and pleat spacing options are available to best suit your specific application and dust.
Meeting airflow requirements with a 25% smaller housing allows the Gold Series dust collector to deliver premium performance at a competitive price and take up less factory floor space. The service benefits are numerous offering faster, trouble-free change-out of cartridges.