At ETS Surveys, we can provide a surveying service to meet all your needs. The list
below shows the full range of services that you may require in your project. Each service
can be offered independently or grouped together as a package.
Land and Topographical Surveys
ETS Surveys endeavour to provide first class topographic and building surveys using the latest Leica and Trimble equipment and SCC software.
Here at ETS Surveys we feel accuracy in planning is vital. Our thorough topographical surveys will lessen the possibility of you making costly mistakes at a later stage. Our topographical surveys provide data needed for developments, housing schemes, landscaping and boundary plans. The scale of the survey plans and the level of detail collected and presented are customised to the specific needs of the client.
We have experience in a variety of surveys including:
- 'Green-field' surveys
- Urban mapping - Roads, parks, amenities and waterways mapping
- Route surveys
- Services and utilities mapping
- Digital Terrain Models (DTMs)
- Mapping for planning and environmental impact studies
- Legal Mapping
- Taking in Charge of Estates and Apartment Developments
- Lease Maps
- Setting Out
- Production of Surveys in Autocad for Consultants use
- DVD film of Survey Site
ETS Surveys has vast experience in producing architectural plans, elevations and sections for the purpose of design, planning and refurbishments.
The survey information can be provided in 2D or 3D and in Autocad format. We can also provide digital map data and mapping of underground services to determine pipe depths and locations.
Our experience encompasses a broad range of surveying disciplines, including GPS surveys. Real time data survey by GPS.
Our primary method of recording data in the field is using Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GPS technology. This form of data capture is the most economic and accurate way of producing a survey. The main advantage is that no lines of sight are required, allowing the surveyor to move from area to area without having to reset survey instruments. The main benefits of this method are speed and cost savings.
Using Robotic Total Stations and GPS, our surveys are carried out to the highest standard. Survey data can be collected to sub-centimeter precision irrespective of the final plot scale, to allow for accurate dimension enquiries in your own CAD system. Extensive areas of survey work can be controlled and surveyed using GPS when appropriate. Our experience and expertise means we are fully accustomed with the process of calculating accurate Ordnance Survey to Ordnance Survey ITM dimensional coordinates, for surveys carried out with GPS.
We have experience in the following areas:
- Construction setting-out
- Industrial setting-out
- Setting out from CAD drawings and digital co-ordinate files
- Elevational surveys
- Building interiors
- As-built surveys
- Monitoring and deformation surveys
- Subsidence surveys and precise levelling
Further to carrying out your survey, we can provide the setting out of design elements. Including tasks such as setting out land restorations, landscaping, marking out pile positions, constructing batter rails, and profile boards. ETS Surveys provide competently skilled staff, and setting out can be a fast one man operation using Robotic Total Stations and GPS.
- All construction Setting Out
- Building Setting Out Estates, Road, Services & Utility Services
- CAD Drawings and Digital Co-ordinate Setting Out
Legal & Land Registry Mapping
Definitive Surveys of Boundaries for:
- Housing Estate / Apartment Complex
- Lease Maps Referred To
- Land Registry Mapping
- Boundary disputes
- Old Title Composites to latest digital mapping
- Multi Storey Registration Apartment Blocks Duplexes
- Development Schemes
- Rectification Survey & Maps
- Rights of Ways / Easements & Wayleaves
Taking in Charge
- Survey of Estate Roads & Apartment Complexes
- Levels and Invert Levels of Foul & Surface Water Sewer
- Survey of Utility Provider Services
- Survey and Snagging of Completed Estates
Road / Luas Survey
- Topographical Surveys of Land for infrastructural Projects including Highway Surveys
- Setting Out
- Permanent Survey Station & Control
- Temporary Bench Marks