- Products - Fine Grade Mulch
How to use
Apply a layer 8-10cm thick over the surface of the planted area. Keep 2cm clearance from the base of plants
- The absence of any white timber provides an ideal backdrop, against which the full colour and vigour plants can be seen.
- The fine structure of the material means it knits together to form a blanket over the soil surface which is not blown away, even on exposed sites
- The blanket of material prevents the development of weeds
- The low Carbon to Nitrogen prevents nitrogen deficiencies associated with the use of fresh bark
- Provides a source of slow release nutrient to the soil prevents water loss, thereby increasing the performance of plants especially during periods of little rainfall.