Elucidate's unique methodology, the Web Vision Methodology (WVM), honed over many years experience, provides the framework for the successful evolution and implementation of a
We look at online services from the broadest perspective, including markets and trends, competitors, best practice and customers as well as the organisation itself. To illustrate our expertise and ability in relation to fulfilling your requirements we have provided you with details of our Web Vision Methodology – WVM™.
The WVM™ is a five step process to developing an effective
and is designed to give a clear picture of the priority users and task. This provides a focused user centric IA that supports key functions within the organisation. Our approach is based on our extensive experience in developing web strategies, benchmarking international and domestic best practice and the peephole we have into leading eGovernment projects secured through our work with the Irish eGovernment Awards and Centre of Excellence.
- Assess the existing website
- Research competitor and peer websites
- Question stakeholders using questionnaires
- Analyse findings and hold workshops to clarify needs
- Recommend an approach to the new website and document
- Detail all requirements and expectations
- Gather feedback and respond.
- Analysis & Strategy
- Devise a site map
- Clarify and define the design principles and framework required
- Propose content requirements
- Propose functional requirements
- Clarify and agree on requirements and sitemap.
- Propose website architecture and define CMS requirements
- Define tangible action list
- Identify risks to the project
- Document content migration plans
- Define resources required.
- Project framework
- Define integration approach and finalise project plan
- Define critical path and finalise timeline
- Document functional specification.
- Performance monitoring
- Establish project milestones and track to monitor performance
- Establish a set of KPI’s based on web strategy and monitor.