We offer a full consultation service on all aspects of fire safety. We can advise and help you in implementing a professional Fire Safety System suitable to your needs. Our services include a full site survey and complete Fire Risk Assessment of your premises.
Our Fire Risk Assessments covers:
- Maintenance of Fire Safety Equipment Including
- Detection systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Suppression Systems
- Panic Bolts
- Fire Doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire safety signage.
- Safe storage of hazardous materials.
- Fire safety training.
- Evacuation procedures and fire drills.
- Nomination of fire managers and wardens.
- Internal construction of premises.
- Limitation of the number of persons who may be in the building.
- Keeping of records and instructions.
- Access for fire appliances and equipment.
- Fire prevention methods.
- Keeping of codes of practice.
- Map at entrance of building including positions of exits, equipment, hazards etc.
On completion of the fire risk assessment the client is given a full written report and the fire engineer will go through it thoroughly with them covering all points. As Elite fire safety provides a full and comprehensive service, we can help the client in implementing any recommendations. We can meet with fire teams and managers to advise them on the areas of fire safety, with training and education to enable them to carry out their duties professionally and effectively.
With the growing pressure on businesses to conform to fire regulations employing the services of a consultant makes this process easier and will ensure that their fire safety management is in order.