The Econiq methodology is based on three key phases as set out below. Each phase is intended to deliver value in its own right as well as representing a logical building block that will gradually mature an organization’s frontline capabilities.
Our ethos as a company and our engagement model with customers is based on following this framework.
Phase 1 – Inform
- Unique insight to current performance through detailed reporting
- Identify opportunities to sell and cross sell that are currently being missed
- Identify inefficiencies and process gaps that impact ability to serve the customer effectively
Phase 2 - Perform
- Achieve improved sales orientated behavior by staff
- Techniques to drive sales through service and cross sales
- Improvement customer experience & greater operational efficiency through process augmentation
Phase 3 - Transform
- Enshrine a culture of continuous improvement
- Analyze and understand historical data to change behaviors today and in the future