With older boilers this energy transfer is not very efficient and a large percentage of the energy is lost. Sometimes it means that 20% – 30% of your heating bill escapes up the chimney. With rising energy costs, it makes sense to service your boiler regularly and replace it when it gets too old.
Boiler replacement makes good sense for three reasons:
- You can get significant fuel cost savings (25% – 30% and sometimes even more)
- Improved reliability and safety
What is involved in Central Heating Upgrade and Boiler Replacement with Change Over from Oil to Gas?
Central heating upgrade and boiler replacement with change over from oil to gas involves :
- removal of the old oil tank and boiler,
- installation of a new gas boiler,
- installation of new copper pipes
- installation of a central heating timer
- pressure testing of the finished installation before finishing off the project
- on most projects we would hide the pipes by painting them or boxing them in
Have a look at one of our recently completed projects. The video shows you step by step the entire process. With our highly-experienced staff, the change over from oil to gas usually takes a day and it is done with a minimum disturbance to your home environment.
Oil or Gas – what is the best type of replacement boiler for me?
When replacing a boiler, the first consideration should be about which fuel to use. Natural gas boiler would be the cheapest to run, but if you live in the country, you may not have access to natural gas supply. In this case your choice is between oil, LPG, solid fuel or pellet boilers.
Central Heating Upgrade, Boiler Servicing and Boiler Replacement Services
Eco Builders Dublin are RGI certified gas installers.
If you would like a FREE quotation on your Central Heating Upgrade, Boiler Servicing or Boiler Replacement, contact James at ECO Builders Dublin on 085-190-1288.