User Provisioning and Management:
Automate the creation, change and termination of user access rights. Delegated Administration: The ability to delegate the day-to-day management of users to nominated leaders in other business units or partner organisations.
Self Service and Password Management: The ability to provide the end user with Self Service account features i.e. “forgotten password, request additional account and access rights, etc”.
Role-Based Access: Ability to automatically create, update and delete user access entitlements, based on assigned roles.
Workflows and Approval: Automation of Life Cycle Management business processes.
Auditing and Reporting: Effective tracking of all transactions performed by end-users and administrators within the system; from present entitlements to historic entitlement changes for a user.
Implementing Identity and Access Management solutions can help you address your key concerns and enable you to:
· Monitor, enforce and audit identity, privacy, and access policies
· Enhanced security with stronger authentication methods
· Reduce cost through centralized management
· Increase productivity through automated workflow and delegated administration, also by simplifying access to applications/systems via Single Sign-On
· Realize rapid ROI by bringing users, systems, and applications online faster
East Coast Consultancy is a business partner with the leaders in Identity and Access Management software. ECC is pleased to offer you a suite of tools that provide policy-based identity management, Web-based Administration, Enterprise Single Sign-On, Stronger Authentication Methods and User Self-Service Interfaces so you can control access to your systems effortlessly.
Identity & Access Management software enhances efficiency and helps you deliver higher returns on your IT investments. Don’t hesitate, let us show you how Identity & Access Management Solutions, can help enable your business.