Allium Landscapes’ Services
Whether you want to start from scratch by re-developing a garden, wish to rejuvenate it with planting and features or if you simply need your garden tidied, weeded and cleared Allium Landscapes can fulfil your needs. We also provide our clients with a detailed garden plan that is unique to their needs and suitable to their requirements for maintenance.
Allium Landscapes cover all aspects of hard landscaping from patios to decking, ponds to garden walls and include all soft landscaping such as laying turf lawns to planting mature trees, shrubs bulbs etc. We also offer a pruning and maintenance service and will also liase with any outside contractor such as tree surgeon, electrician or builder if required. Even if you seek advice on any gardening issue feel free to avail of our consultancy service. We carry out all work in an efficient and courteous manner and to a very high standard. Offering good value for money.
- Garden clearouts: If your garden has become overgrown and an annoying eyesore, we can return it to a more manageable state.
- Pruning of shrubs, trees and hedges: from herbaceous plants to large shrubs and trees our team will ensure that your garden will look its prime.
- Garden Plans designed to suit your needs.
- Turf lawns laid.
- Planting: Herbaceous, bulbs, shrubs and trees. We have excellent relationship with a number of local nurseries and can get plants into your garden at competitive prices.
- Patios: from excavation and preparation of site to building patio. We can help you pick the material that is most suitable to your garden, from granite to sandstone slabs, cobbles or pre-fabricated slabs.
- Decks: If you choose to go for a timber deck we can advise on type of timber that is best for your situation and carry out it’s construction.
- Trellis pergolas and fencing purpuse built.
Upon making contact a member of our team will meet the client on site. The first meeting is where our designer will go through with the client their wishes for their garden, likes dislikes etc. We would suggest that potential clients have a realistic budget in mind which will help make the design process run smoothly. Usually we find that it takes about two meetings with the client to reach a garden plan that they can identify with. We also suggest that with a plan the work can be carried out in stages at the clients discretion depending on budget but generally work is fully completed.
A sketch will be produced upon the second meeting along with an approximate price for the job. All tweaks and changes to the plan will be carried out before the final meeting and once the client is satisfied with price and plan work can proceed. Alternatively the client may wish to pay the designers fee and carry out the work themselves at their own pace.