can provide more than 50 hours of recording time on a fully charged
battery, and operating time in standby mode - up to 4,5 months.
Obviously now can be re-charged by sunlight by the photoeletric cell.
- High quality audio achieved through a more accurate digitization of the signal 16-bit audio codec.
- Audio recording are protected against forgery by a special marker system
AGC Automatic Gain Control allows you to produce high quality
recorderings even in a noisy environment, antomatically muting
over-noisy signal and boosting week ones.
- Metal case
- Dimensions: 60Х31Х8 mm
- Weight: 21 g
- Sampling rate up to 20 K Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: -80 dB
- Codec capacity: 16 bits
- Recording duration: from 300 to 1200 hours
- Operating temperature range: 0...+40˚ C (32...+104 F)
- Sensitivity of built-in microphone: up to 12 m
- Recording mode: mono
- Battery life in record mode (sampling rate 8 Hz, without compression): up to 50 hours
- Battery life in VAS mode: up to 7 days
- Battery life in stand-by mode: up to 4.5 months
- Power supply: Li-pol battery 180 mA/h, solar battery
Price quoted is for 300h Version, 600 and 1200h versions available please contact us directly for pricing.