Ask any of our chauffeurs what their preferred job is and the answer is unanimous; weddings. On your wedding day, your chauffeur should be one of the most memorable people of all the service providers you encounter on this special day. When selecting your wedding car supplier there are some important guidelines to follow;
- Is the company I'm booking from really a chauffeur or limousine company?
- Has the company a business address (not residence) where I can view the vehicles?
- Are the vehicles limousine licensed (silver badge on windscreen) and insured?
- Is the person taking the calls articulate and professional?
Please take these points as a note of caution as we've encountered several last minute frantic requests from clients who received too good to be true offers and were let down by the promise of their supplier. Several wedding car providers have been reported for practising gazumping. With Emerald Chauffeur Drive you alway get our price promise and satisfaction guaranteed!
For many newly-weds the wedding car is an important and welcome sanctuary away from the protocols of the day. It is perhaps the only time you will have alone together all day after your ceremony when en route to your reception.
Your driver will make you feel comfortable and feel free to ask him questions as remember he's looked after hundreds of weddings and knows the protocols!
When booking our services keep in mind that you are dealing with a full time professional chauffeur company. Our rates reflect the time required to valet the cars immaculately inside and out as well as travel times to and from our garages – Essentially the best part of a day.
- White or ivory ribbons are provided at no cost.
- A toast bottle of champagne is provided in the bridal car (S Class or C300)
- Full bottles of sparkling wine are provided in our stretch limousines for your guests. Soft drinks can be provided on request.
Why not enhance your booking with a chauffeured honeymoon transfer to the airport?
Avail of the massively discounted rates available with wedding car bookings.
A guidance of 45 minutes for wedding photographs en route to your reception which is typically all most brides and grooms prefer.