Need a part time DBA for a long term relationship?
The Prodata Service Desk offers a combination of proactive and reactive services to its clients. It is structured on recommended ITIL Best Practices for Enterprise Service Management and can provide support for:
- SQL Server Database Engine Platform
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Platform
- Bespoke Solutions on the Microsoft Platform
The Prodata Service Desk is the main point of contact for requesting assistance or pro-active services. All calls should be routed to the service desk so they can be properly logged and escalated as required.
The main functions of the Prodata Service Desk are to provide:
- Reactive Support
- Access to the Support Catalogue
- Incident & Problem Management
- Change Management
- Service Level Management
- Performance Management
Why Use Prodata Managed Services?
- Prodata maintains Microsoft Certified Professional Staff in all roles and has over 12 years experience supporting database solutions
- Prodata frequently assists large organisations like Microsoft in complex SQL Server environments, trouble shooting and performance tuning
- Prodata has access to the top SQL Server resources with the only MS Certified Database Architect in Ireland on staff. We maintain connections to the SQL product team and the international SQL community.
Where Prodata has designed your database or solution, we will have access to technical details that support us in providing you with the deepest insight into any issues with the solution.
Contact the Service Desk
Telephone+353 1 2933883