Flood Flooring offers a range of stair flights to suit every requirement. All our stair and landing units are designed in house, manufactured, delivered and installed to the highest standards.
Precast stairs offer considerable advantages over insitu construction.
- Ease of speed of erection
- High quality finish
- Minimal site labour
- Savings in construction time
- Manufacture is not affected by adverse weather conditions.
- Using Flood Flooring standard steel moulds can produce cost effective precast stairs. However special moulds can be made to suit any requirements of the client.
- Flexibility of design.
All precast stair and landing units are designed in accordance with BS8110.
The connection detail of the stairs onto the landing can be made with the following options
- Concrete corbel onto insitu or pc landings
- Steel angle onto insitu or pc landings
- Exposed rebar to sit onto a shutter to pour an insitu landing.
Range of stair unit moulds available.
|Unit Moulds ||Range |
|Risers ||144mm to 220mm. This will be determined by the floor-to-floor heights. |
|Widths ||800mm to 2400mm. We also have a number of moulds up to 3000mm wide. |
|Going ||220mm to 295mm. This will be determined by the extent of ope. |
|Waist ||200mm. |
|Landings ||Top or Bottom landings up to 2400mm long can be cast as part of the stair unit. |
On receipt of a dimensioned stair drawing, Flood Flooring will issue working drawings to the client and, where applicable, design team to approve.
The client confirms that the stairs meet the requirement set out in the current Building Regulations Technical Guidance Document and Flood Flooring produce a drawing for construction and manufacture the stair units.