Dillon Solicitors is a law firm which provides a wide range of legal services to business and private clients for over 16 years. We have developed expertise in the renewable energy field in recent years and we offer effective and practical advice to our clients in relation to all legal issues affecting renewable energy.
In doing so, we are committed to delivering an exceptional service which is relevant to our client's needs and designed to match and, if possible, exceed their expectations.
Our team offers clients a wealth of experience drawn from the areas of disciplines within the firm including commercial, property and regulatory.
Dillon Solicitors offers services to developers and landowners as well as to energy companies.
- Advice on banking matters including facility agreements and security documents
- Advice on turbine supply agreements and service and warranty agreements
- Advice on operation and maintenance agreement
- Advice on REFIT and negotiation of power purchase agreements
- Advice on grid connection agreements
- Advice on all matters with the Commission for Energy Regulation(CER)
- Advice on civil and electrical works contracts