At Dillon Solicitors we advise both employers and employees on a range of employment matters.
Employment legislation and case law has developed substantially in the last 20 years. The need for employers to make themselves aware of the increasing body of legislative developments has never been greater.
Employers continue to make mistakes about many of the employment laws that they are faced with. In the litigious environment we are now surrounded in, every mistake is potentially costly, both to the business itself and to managers.
The areas we advise on include the following:
- drafting and advising on employment contracts
- rights and entitlements of employers and employees including grievance and disciplinary procedures
- termination of employment including representing clients in EAT claims, injunction applications and damages claims.
- transfers of business and/or share purchase transactions
- work related accidents and the implications of the Injuries Board