- Easily identify risk in your loan portfolio
- Improve governance and efficiency of loan review processes
- Reduce costs of loan portfolio management
Fenergo offers a comprehensive loans’ portfolio management solution, which helps banks to formalise governance across loan review and portfolio management processes, and to effectively analyse and report across their loan portfolio.
Incorporating workflow, centralised data and document management and extensive reporting, the solution increases productivity of credit teams, supports risk identification, and ensures internal controls and policies are effectively enforced to manage credit risk.
Effective management of loan review processes
Through an intuitive web based interface, credit teams can efficiently access all customer, loan and collateral data and supporting documentation, and analyse historic loan data and risk exposure across individual customers or interrelated groups. Loan review activities, covenant management, approval cycles, etc, are fully managed and tracked by workflow processes, which are readily adaptable to the bank’s own internal policies.
Dynamic Credit Risk Analysis
At portfolio level, comprehensive reporting proves dynamic portfolio analysis at enterprise level or across individual risk pools helping banks to easily identify risk and exposure. Banks can spend more time on analysis and less on data assembly, and efficiently meet the ever growing internal and regulatory requirements for reporting across loan operations.
- Formalised and auditable governance of loan review and portfolio management activity
- Cost effective loan portfolio administration
- Centralised management of loan data and documentation
- Proactive monitoring of portfolio level risks