Casa Carers Services
Our carers provide total non medical care which includes life enhancing activities, alternative therapies, companionship and homemaking duties.
CASA CARERS speciality is in providing live in care nationwide with various programmes available from full 24/7 care to hours in the day, nights only and special short term occassional care to give families a break.
I also offer bespoke programmes to suit your unique requirements. Just call and we can discuss your needs and work out a package to suit your pocket 087 9833943 or 0818 33 20 24
My Carers and I care about people and their feelings and understand how it feels to think there is no option except institutional care. We know the majority of people prefer to stay in their own homes and may require help and supervision to make this a reality at prices that are affordable.
We work hand in hand with many agencies such as social workers, hospital staff and the HSE together with families to help the elderly and the infirm to have their wish fulfilled and remain in their own homes because we know “home is where the heart is”.
We have a 100% success rate and a perfect track record with the HSE and have a Provider Number with them. All the clients I have ever taken on stayed with me until the end, I feel proud of this as it is testimony to myself and my team, and confirms we are doing a good job.
Live In Service Details
Live in care can support you in removing some of the worry and responsibility of having to care for yourself or your loved one whilst maintaining the home.
Our service leaves you stress free and safe in the knowledge that everything is taken care of and that you or your loved one is in the warm and capable hands of a Casa Carer.
You or your loved one can maintain the lifestyle you desire with as much or as little intervention as you require.
By looking at your specific needs I match your requirements with the skill sets and personalities of my carers. This ensures that you or your loved one is comfortable with your Casa carer both professionally and personally.
Your Casa carer will assist you with all aspects of personal care, i.e. bathing, toileting and dressing, all at your own pace and according to your timetable as opposed to the timetable of
- Conversation and Companionship
- Stimulation – Mental and Physical
- Scrap Book – Reminisce Activities
- Organise Outings to Church, Neighbours and Shopping
- To Accompany on Hospital or Doctor Appointments
- Being Read to or Assisting with Reading
- Writing Letters, Birthday Cards etc.
- Sorting Mail, Posting Mail and Paying Bills
- Playing Games, Puzzles i.e. Cards and Crosswords
- Assist with Clothing Selection and Personal Grooming
- Manicure, Massage, Pampering Sessions
- Selecting and Renting Movies
- Trips to the Cinema or Lunch
- Answering the Phone – Taking Messages
- Organising and Planning of Daily Activities
- Arranging and Reminding of any Appointments
- Assisting with Entertaining
- Preparing and Serving Meals
- Making and Changing Beds
- Washing, Ironing of Clothes and Bed Linen
- Drop Off and Collection of Dry Cleaning
- Washing Up and Mopping of Floors
- Care of Household Pets
- Care of House Plants
- Organising and Cleaning of Presses and Wardrobes
- Picking up Prescriptions
- Organising Grocery List
- Grocery Shopping
- Putting out the Bins and Tagging of Same
Personal Care Services:
- Incontinence Care
- Special Meal Preparation
- Supervision of Medication
- Assistance with Walking
- Assistance Going to Bed
- Assistance Getting out of Bed
- Daily Confidential Journal which would monitor bodily functions, diet and eating, mood, behaviour, activities accomplished and general well being.
Please note all of the above lists are not exhaustive.
Our vision is to provide a helpful, friendly and highly effective professional service which includes continuous care with the same caregiver. Your caregiver will be carefully and individually selected and comprehensively trained and certified by me.
We have minimum standards and most carers have Fetac 5 or similar or many years experience in Home Care
I keep in touch with our clients and caregivers and aim to make continuous improvements based on their feedback.
We understand the needs of seniors and their dislike and fear of change which can cause huge stress particularly Alzheimer’s suffers who thrive with continuity of care.
We at CASA CARERS believe firmly in customer service. We believe that every single person to whom we provide care is an individual. We try not to pigeonhole people and that is why every person receives a personalised service. We are careful not to take over our client’s lives but to help to maintain independence whilst allowing our clients to live as full and as active a life as possible for as long as possible.
- Older people who need “a bit of help” with getting up and going to bed.
- Those who need assistance with keeping on top of household chore
- People with physical disabilities who need assistance with the things their disability prevent them from doing.
- People with constant care needs but who do not wish to go into residential care. CASA CARERS is the perfect solution for them.
- People who are being discharged from hospital following an illness or operation who require temporary care whilst they get back on their feet.
- We provide a service for people who rely on a relative or friend for most of their care but would like to give that person a break from time to time.
- This list is not exhaustive and we can provide care for many different situations.
Please feel free to call us with any queries or questions you may have.
CALL US NOW FOR A FREE COLOUR INFORMATION PACK
Phone : 0818 33 20 24
Mobile : 087 9833943