Counselling and Psychotherapy
personal development, Panic Attacks, counselling service
Liz Buckley trained in Counselling and Psychotherapy with both the IICP and the Northside Counselling Centre working in community based settings. She has also completed training in Gestalt with the Dublin Gestalt Centre. She is accredited with the IACP and has worked in Private Practice in North County Dublin during the past ten years. She actively works with a wide range of local, medical and counselling professionals.
• MIACP: Full professional membership with the Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
• BA (Hons) in Counselling and Psychotherapy, IICP Dublin.
• Diploma in Gestalt Therapy, Dublin Gestalt Centre.
• Diploma in Counselling, Northside Counselling Centre, Dublin.
• Certificate in Counselling, NUI Maynooth.
• Current: Child and Adolescent Training.
Therapeutic Services Offered:
Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Eating Disorders, General Counselling, Health Related Issues, Identity Problems, Life Coaching, Loss, Men’s Issues, Mental Health Issues, Obsessions, Personal Development, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress, Relationships, Self Esteem, Self-Harm, Sexuality, Stress, Trauma, Women’s Issues, Work Related Issues.
Therapeutic Approach: CBT, Existential, Gestalt, Humanistic, Integrative, Long-Term Face-to-Face Work, Person Centred, Rogerian, Short-Term Face-to-Face Work, Systemic.
IACP Core Values:
● Integrity ● Respect and Inclusivity ● Valuing the Individual ● Professional and Ethical
, communication skills
, Counselling & Psychotherapy
, counselling service
, Panic Attacks
, personal development
, Psychotherapy Services
, relationship counselling
, Stress Counselling