One of our most-requested services is our usability expert review, also known as a Usability Audit
What is a Usability Expert Review?
A usability expert review is a heuristic audit carried out by one or more of our consultants. Here’s how it works:
- We analyse the user experience of your website, product or system by:
- Checking for common usability issues
- Measuring against international best practices
- Drawing upon our real-world usability experience to uncover any unique issues
- We describe each issues in detail, with screenshots where appropriate
- We group issues according to the severity of their impact on the user experience
- We recommend pragmatic solutions for each issue
Why Conduct a Usability Expert Review?
A usability expert review tells you how to fix what’s most broken in the user experience of your website, product or system.
Its main advantage is speed – we typically deliver our reports within five working days of commencement.
What is the Deliverable?
We will present our findings in a report, with an overall usability score, an executive summary, descriptions of the issues and screenshots, and recommended solutions.
Depending on your preferences, the report can take either (or both) of the following formats:
- PowerPoint Presentation, typically around between 30 to 50 slides
In addition to the report, most clients request that we deliver a presentation of our findings in a workshop forum
Where Can We View Samples?
A sample of our expert review can be provided, on request, to genuine prospective clients.