Inspiration Marketing offers a monthly marketing service to provide online marketing support for our clients. Typically clients move onto the monthly marketing service after a web development project is delivered.
You can also Register Your Interest and we will send prospective clients details on rates and access to a sample Customer Account to view how online marketing activity is managed.
There are many good reasons to make a commitment to an annual marketing support contract. Clients can
- have confidence that pro-active marketing is in progress each month
- access a broad range of advanced marketing skills
- secure heavily discounted daily rates throughout the contract period
- gain competitive edge by driving your online presence
- reduce internal marketing overheads
- release internal resources to focus on other responsibilities
- track the performance of activity online and via a Monthly Benchmark Report
- Monthly Marketing Reporting to assess goals, review progress, plan activity
- Initial meeting is face-to-face, subsequent meetings by Teleconference
- Customer Account set up online with Milestones, To Do’s, Benchmark Reports
- Customer Account offers central access point for all files and communications
- 1 day initial response on client queries (Service Level Agreement)
- Choice of 6 or 12 month contracts
- Fees monthly in advance by recurring company credit / debit card payment
Monthly activities are designed around your specific needs and at the outset we work in partnership with clients to plan the support required. The main focus is on online marketing however we do offer conventional services for integrated campaigns which may include telemarketing and the design of brochures, for example.
Our menu of internet marketing services include;
- Marketing Strategy
- Website Updates
- Content Development
- Onsite Search Engine Optimisation
- Link Building
- Google Adwords
- Campaign Development & Implementation
- Social Media Strategy e.g. FaceBook / Twitter / YouTube
- Banner Design
- Video Banners
- Graphic Design (stationary, brochures)
Inspiration works with a small team of inhouse experts, supported by a loyal panel of experienced specialist contractors.
Derek Leahy is a qualified accountant and he completed an MBA in 2000. Derek has 20 years of experience devising business strategies and managing the delivery of projects.
Cathy McGovern has worked in Marketing forever (!). She founded Inspiration in 1999 after a decade of Direct Marketing experience in both the UK and Ireland. Cathy brings a sales focus to work produced for clients and she has extensive copywrtiting experience.
Creative skills and technical graphic design skills are also a key element of our service. And we have extensive technical expertise in internet technologies– in particular with open-source platforms such as WordPress and Joomla.
In recent years Inspiration has invested in building our Search Engine Optimisation knowledge and we have devised a standardised approach for clients which delivers real results. Alongisde the SEO research and onsite application, we also use specialist software for Link Building and have trained members of the team to use this for best effect for client sites.
Inspiration was originally launched as a Direct Marketing house and we have retained many of these skills. For online campaigns which require conventional marketing support we have extensive telemarketing experience and can produce printed sales literature as required.
One of the core benefits of the monthly marketing service is that you can tap into all these skills – at a fraction of the cost of marketing executive.
Inspiration delivered our website ontime, in budget.
Maurice Foley, RPA