Expert advice can be offered to help clients harness internet technologies to deliver on their business objectives. eBusiness Consultancy may include advice on
- how internet tools can increase business efficiencies in your company
- using the internet as a sales channel;
- the integration of the internet as a strategic element of your marketing mix.
- the specification and build of internet-based tools to deliver on your requirements
- the identification and selection of ready-built suitable internet-based tools to meet your requirements
- how to define and document your requirements in terms of internet applications.
Derek Leahy is a qualified accountant with an MBA. He worked in multi-nationals for many years. He also has over 7 years experience working with Inspiration. Derek’s extensive experience across a variety of sectors and businesses gives him a unique insight into the challenges that businesses face and the internet solutions available to solve them.
Cathy McGovern is a marketing bod with over 20 years experience and a strong grasp on current trends in the marketing profession. A co-author of “Practical eBusiness”, which was published at a time when many businesses felt it was impractical to engage with the internet, Cathy has continued to work with clients to drive cost-effective activities online. Cathy regularly leads brainstorms with clients to clarify their objectives, requirements and approach to eBusiness.
Inspiration delivered our website ontime, in budget.
Maurice Foley, RPA