We understand that tax minimisation is a primary concern for our clients and our focus is to provide a cost-effective and timely service, taking care of as much, or as little, form-filling as you require.
We handle all routine tax compliance issues; helping clients to achieve accurate and timely filings, meet compliance and reporting requirements, stay on top of changing regulations, and implement effective compliance strategies. In addition, our specialised tax consulting service offers advice on tax planning and international tax issues.
Our unique affiliation with international accountancy and law practices (through the TIAG and TAGLaw networks) means that we can source quality, independent tax and legal advice in almost any geographic location.
We can advise on tax-efficient strategies in relation to all tax heads and many transactions, including:
- Establishing foreign businesses in Ireland
- Cross-border trading activities
- Company buyback
- Dealing with Revenue audits
- Capital Gains Tax and Capital Acquisitions Tax (aka gift/inheritance tax)
- Stamp Duty (aka transfer tax)VAT on trading activities
- VAT on property transactions
- Remuneration planning – incentivising & retaining key personnel
- Corporate and personal tax residence and domicile
- Foreign and domestic property investment