Our restructuring and recovery team is available to advise on the extent of, and the solution to, a company’s problems. Ireland is going through difficult times, and companies in all business sectors are finding themselves under increasing financial pressure. Where possible, we can provide a plan for the rescue of a company’s business. We provide a professional service which offers practical business recommendations and solutions.
When all alternative options have been exhausted and it is clear that a company’s difficulties are insurmountable we can provide clear advice and recommendations on the most effective form of winding up. At HSOC we have extensive knowledge and experience with the various forms of insolvency. Our dedicated team provide a range of services for a company that finds itself trading insolvently, including the organisation and hosting of creditors’ meetings, as well as providing advice to the directors personally. We also provide a free creditors meeting attendance service that any company or individual can request.
Personal circumstances may dictate that liquidating your company may be beneficial to you, specifically in relation to retirement relief. Our experts can provide advice in the area of personal recovery, sucession and retirement planning, and the various types of relief available when it comes to liquidations.
Types of Insolvency
- Member Voluntary
- Creditors Voluntary
- Court Liquidation
Insolvency Services Provided
- Free Creditors meeting attendance
- Act as Liquidator for both Solvent and Insolvent companies
- Personal advice to directors of companies
- Organisation and hosting of Creditors meetings
- Advice in relation to the relevant CRO documents that require filing
Corporate Recovery Services provided
- Review of existing company costs and structure
- Management accounts to help provide accurate information for directors to make important decisions
- Projections and cashflows to assist in long term planning
- Assistance and advice on how to deal with banks
- Negotiations with bank on your behalf should restructuring of debt be required