VIBRO PLATE RENTALS: ph 018343624 0872566229
CALLING US ON OUR DIRECT LINES IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO TO SECURE A BOOKING,BUT DO E MAIL US IF IT SUITS YOU BETTER.
4 WEEK HIRE.. €20.00 PER WEEK .. 6 WEEK HIRE .. €19.00 PER WEEK. 8 WEEK €18.00 PER WEEK
12 WEEK €17.00 PER WEEK.. 16 WEEK €16.00 PER WEEK
Delivery setup and demonstration €20.00 EXTRA
PLUS YOU GET AN EXTRA WEEK FREE ibro Plate Hire,vibro plate sales,vibro plate rental,
Meet the worlds quickest Personal Trainer.. 3 machines in one. 1000 watts of power
Rent the worlds quickest Personal Trainer..from
TAN SUN TAN AND TONE:
27a Clune RD, Dublin. 11
We bring the Gym to your home. Complete body workout in only 10 minutes.
TO TONE AT HOME: CALL 01 8343624 or 0872566229 NOW : T
3 Machines in one:
1: Low speeds - Massage away aches and pains and increase flexibility, improve blood flow to muscles and joints. 2 : Medium speeds - Burn fat, do a light workout and tone and stimulate muscles, joints, ligaments and bones. 3: Higher speeds - Tone and condition muscles, improve bone density, general fitness and strength.
Cheaper models do not achieve all 3 of the above results.
Introduction to Vibration Training Exercise:
The vibration trainer offers the same benefits as an hour-long gym workout in just 15-20 minutes, with the machine doing the work for you. Vibration Trainers are said to be responsible for the incredible shapes of not only Madonna, but also stars such as Jessica Alba, Claudia Schiffer and Natalie Imbruglia.
Our Vibration Trainer is designed to produce therapeutic vibrations from the feet up through your entire body. The vibration platform causes very rapid muscle contractions that work your muscles continuously. These contractions not only build muscle and bone density, but improve flexibility, burn fat, increase metabolism, improve circulation, improve cellular oxygen and nutrient delivery which slows the degenerative/ageing process!
OSCILLATION VIBRATION TRAINING:
Why it is Better
Oscillating motion is now thought to be the safest and most effective vibration technique by doctors and physiotherapists.
Unlike Piston vibration, which may cause problems and discomfort, the oscillating vibration motion is multi dimensional. Independent research has shown that an oscillating
motion is the safest and most effective. The key difference between oscillation vibration and piston vibration is that with piston vibration, both legs are simultaneously moving upwards or downwards, but with oscillation vibration, one leg is moving up while the other is moving downwards, The effect of piston vibration is that on the upwards movement, a compression pulse is sent up through your legs, into the spine, and it is this strong pulse that is the problem. With oscillation vibration, the impact on the spine is greatly reduced because the compression from the upwards pulse through one leg is balanced against the decompression from the downwards pulse through the other leg.
How the Body reacts to Vibration Training
No matter what your physical condition, the subconscious stretch reflexes will tighten almost all your muscles at once with vibration exercise. That compares with just 45 per cent of muscle fibres used during conventional training. Traditional training increases muscle strength because your body reacts to the extra resistance created by the weights over and above regular gravity. With Vibration Training your body reacts to acceleration rather than extra weight, which is much greater than standard training stimuli. Your body has to adapt even more to overcome this greater load, and so achieve your training targets faster
Further, the vibrations increase the production of regenerative and repair hormones, improve blood circulation in skin and muscles, strengthen bone tissue, improve lymph drainage and increase the basal metabolic rate.
All this results in more strength, more speed, more stamina, rapid recovery of muscles and tissue, increased flexibility, mobility and coordination, anti-cellulitis, collagen improvement, and fat reduction. You look and feel fitter, but you do not have to train more intensively. The added value of the Vibration Trainer is improved training quality and effectiveness, so you can shorten your sessions and recover faster.
The superior muscle-activation that the vibration machine stimulates compared to conventional training, means that less time is required to work muscle groups completely. A one minute workout on the Vibration Trainer burns more energy and creates strength improvements. This is achieved with minimal stress on the joints and ligaments. You can perform static or dynamic movements including standing, sitting, kneeling, lying, and placing your hands on it. Almost any exercise from a typical gym workout to passively sitting on a chair and resting your feet can be done on the Vibration Trainer.
Vibration Training and the Elderly
As we grow older, we know that conventional exercise becomes harder. The Body Action Vibration trainer has many benefits particularly for the elderly, including:
1. Non-aerobic exercise, making it much more accessible to the less fit
2. Very low impact - at its lowest speeds the Vibration Trainer is easier than walking.
3. At medium and higher speeds, the vibration motion increases bone strength and helps build muscle, both of which help protect against the effects of osteoporosis.
4. Massing effects at low speeds greatly increase blood flow around hips and knees, and the repetitive stretching strengthens the joints and muscles
5. There is a sturdy grab rail to hold on to, and a safety switch to turn the machine off in case of a fall.
Vibration Training and those with Back / Joint / Arthritis problems
Joint problems vary greatly, and the Body Action Vibration Trainer provides an excellent solution for those with these problems (unlike some trainers, which are too harsh to be used safely). The key benefits of the Body Action Vibration Trainer are:
1. Very low impact, especially at lower speeds (when it is less than walking),
means it can be used even with weak joints and after hip and knee replacements
(not during first 8-12 weeks though - please consult your doctor)
2. Regular use builds up muscles around the feet, knees and hips, which help support weaker joints
3. The continual movement of the joints and muscles boosts blood flow to the joints, which helps improve their condition, and slows down any deterioration
4. The Body action vibration trainer has a particularly large displacement, which when used at lower speeds, gives greater muscle extension and joint movement than most trainers, which helps increase suppleness and joint flexibility.
Vibration Training and Multiple Sclerosis / Parkinsons / Similar disorders
Sufferers of many conditions find that regular exercise is too tiring, which results in exercise programs being abandoned. The Body Action Vibration Trainer is particularly suitable because:
1. It is a non-aerobic form of exercise, which does not make you breathless or
over exert you
2. At low speeds, combined with the extra large displacement of the Body action trainer, the motion works the muscles involved in balance, improving
3. There is a sturdy grab rail to hold on to, and a safety switch to turn the machine off in case of a fall.
Vibration Training and Skiers
Skiers need strong knees! The Body Action Vibration Trainer helps skiers get ready for the slopes by:
1. At high speeds, with feet close together on the platform and with knees bent, the motion is exercising the knee muscles needed for skiing.
2. By getting used to the vibration at high speed for 10 minutes a day for the weeks preceding a skiing holiday, you will increase the time and comfort on the slopes dramatically, painlessly and will reduce the likelihood of niggly knee and thigh related pain or injury.
SHOULD YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT VIBRO PLATES PLEASE CALL US AT ANYTIME ON 01 8343624 AND WE WILL BE DELIGHTED TO BE OF ASSISTANCE.