Logix4 Product Suite – ABW, Agresso QL Student, Coda Financials, Coda Dream
Logix4 Agresso Business World
Logix4 delivers financial analysis drawing on key information from Agresso Business World including:
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
Understand maverick spend (unapproved suppliers) and throwaway (value lost between highest and lowest pricing obtained per item) by supplier, by department, by requestor or by approver.
Explore accounts payable data including process costs such as average transaction value and average number of transactions processed per month.
Explore payments, cash transactions and debtors, focusing collections and arrears management activity. For Local Authorities this includes analysis of commercial rates and water charges payments and arrears.
Establish true budget performance by investigating actual vs. budget expenditure and utilise overspend/underspend analysis to deliver more accurate forecasting.
Logix4 Coda Financials
Many Coda Financials’ users tell us they are struggling to gain real insight into the dynamics of their businesses as they continue to rely on manually-intensive, spreadsheet-based approaches when it comes to decision making.Vast amounts of information need to be captured and analysed across databases, departments and projects fast and effectively if much needed cost savings and efficiencies are to be achieved.
Logix4 Coda Financials is a self- service data analysis and reporting solution that delivers pre-packaged, straight out of the box analytics, specifically developed to enable users of all ability levels to quickly and easily interact and analyse their financial data, drawing on key information to explore profitability, creditors, debtors, assets, budgeting and overheads with ease.
- Exceptional Ease of Use – Logix4’s pre-packed data analytics and familiar Excel layout takes the guesswork away by prompting areas of analysis that are of primary interest to users
- Delivers immediate time and cost savings – reduces the man days spent finding, viewing, analysing and reporting on data with in excess of a 90% man-day reduction being reported in many cases. Finance teams and budget holders can quickly identify previously untapped or “hard to get at” areas for cost savings.
- Day One return on investment – By making the data held in your applications work; unlock the value hidden.
- Get a single view of information from all your applications in a single, intuitive interface. Logix4 Coda Financials can be extended to multiple data sources/systems.
- Web-based architecture– provides the ability for multiple users across an organisation to access Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in an intuitive browser environment. With Logix4 on the web, it is easy and cost effective to empower a large number of users to access and visually analyse their Coda Financials data.
“Having seen Logix4 I recommend fellow UNIT4 users have a look at this very clever analysis reporting tool for themselves”
– Ian Sibbald, Financial Controller, Cranfield University