Lift Maintenance, Lift Repairs & Lift Modernisation | Maintenance
Lödige are dedicated to the highest level of after-sales service and product support available
Lödige are dedicated to the highest level of after-sales service and product support available, maintaining a wide range of Lifts from Access Platforms, , , and to .
- Nationwide Service
- Local, Regional and National Maintenance Contracts undertaken
- 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week, 52 weeks of the year
- Specialists in Lödige and 3rd party equipment
- Engineers and Staff fully trained to the latest industry regulations and standards
- Full range of Maintenance Options from Standard Agreements to Fully Comprehensive contracts
- Bespoke contracts to suit both equipment and budget
- Preventative Maintenance Systems tailored to meet the needs of any lift technology.
REPAIR & MODERNISATION:
Equipment in time will require additional works, over and above the routine maintenance. Lödige provide a full range of repair and services to meet all requirements.
With Lödige Service the aim is to ensure that our clients receive the best reliability possible from their equipment and that independent practical advice is given on:
- Thorough Examinations
- Supplementary Testing
- DDA Requirements
- Changes of use – Extending Travel, Number of Entrances etc
- Modular Refurbishment schemes to full replacement
- Design, planning, manufacture and installation