Hardscape or stonescape can define any design or area. Working with any patio or paving material we work to some simple and secure rules when laying paving. These elements involved with laying patios or paving are simple it requires using the best quality stone that is available so as the garden matures and the patio is used more and more over the years that the patio looks as healthy as it did the day it was laid, all patios are jointed correctly and treated with a stone sealer as standard. Choosing the stone and then a pattern and/ or border is the fun bit.
Gary and his team with over 20 years in stone work experience stretching as far as Colorado in the US, can bring the best masonary skills to any job.
With exclusive patterns, design and borders, all you have to do is choose your material and we’ll do the rest!
• Granite in white / grey / gold
• Limestone in brown / black / blue
• Quartz in crazy paving or formal slabs
• Sandstone in Mint / Beige / Camel dust / Grey / Honed / Modek
• Circles from 1.8m up to 5m in Diameter
• Sets in all above
• Fusi – grout mix Black / Grey / Creme