EIQA provide a large number of services in addition to our certification programmes.
EIQA’s flexibility and bespoke approach to customers has made us a partner of choice for such companies as Spar, Compass Catering where we develop training programmes to suit their needs, carry out various audits to their industry specification and provide training for staff both prior to introduction into any of our programmes or post assessment to fill any training needs identified.
Our current training programmes include:
Quality Programmes 2011
- Preparing for the Q Mark
- Quality Management Systems - Problem Solving Tools and Techniques
- Quality Tools In-House
- IRCA Certified Internal QMS Auditor (A17185)
- Refresher Training Internal QMS Auditor
- Preparing for the Q Mark for Nursing Homes
- Q Mark for Nursing Homes Internal Auditor
Hygiene Programmes 2011
- EHOA Primary Food Hygiene
- Internal Auditing for Food Safety
- Preparing for the Q Mark for Hygiene & Food Safety
- HACCP Implementation -Hazard Analysis:Practices & Procedures
- Basis Food Hygiene
- Food Hygiene Training to the Q Mark for Hygiene & Food Safety Standard
- Introduction to HACCP
Other 2011 Training Programmes
- Occupational First Aid
- Safety Representative Training
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety Training
All training programmes are available on an in-house and in-company basis and EIQA can customise these programmes to meet your organisations requirements.
For the next available training programme dates please contact our office on 01 6604100 or
We offer a wide range of consultancy services to support our key programmes. In addition, we provide research solutions to meet our client’s specific requirements.
For further information on how EIQA can help you, please contact the office on 01 6604100 to discuss in more detail.
- This programme uses best-practice quality management systems, best-in-class operations and scheduling hardware and software technology solutions.
- Do you know what your employees are thinking?
- What messages are your employees portraying to your customers?
- What impact does this have on your organisation?
These are key questions that EIQA can provide answers to with the assistance of the Employee Engagement Survey.
The Employee Engagement Survey provides a comprehensive framework for soliciting employee feedback. Employee engagement is a proactive measure closely linked to behaviour and provides the foundation for a successful business.