Get contact and customer software that includes lead management software capabilities
ACT! contact and customer software is more powerful and effective than e-mail and spreadsheet solutions, but easier to use, quicker to get up and running, and less costly and complex than a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution.
- Instant access. Search and instantly find the exact relationship details you need so you are always prepared for a meeting or unexpected call.
- Effective marketing. Send striking marketing campaigns with ACT! E-marketing solutions1 , then track results so you can improve the next go-around. This is only part of the lead management software capabilities you can get with ACT!.
- Greater productivity. Manage meetings and activities that keep rolling over until you get them done. When you do check something off your list, it appears in your contact's history with your other relationship details.
- Sell more. Manage leads with lead management software capabilities from first contact through close using proven sales stages or a process you customize to fit your own style. Use priority lists so you focus on the right people and make better use of your time.
- Secure sharing. Share relationship details across your business with data-sharing options for teams, and set security rules by employee profile and customer information.
- Personalize it. Fit the way you run your business by designing views, adding fields and tabs, editing drop-downs, and customizing templates.
- Anywhere access. Instead of online-only solutions, access ACT! contact and customer software on any plane, train, or automobile with online3 and offline options, plus mobile access from 4 and 4 .
- Administer and maintain. using Silent Install5,6 administration and activation, and take advantage of automatic backup, maintenance, and synchronization options.
What can lead management software do for me?
ACT! was developed in 1987 by a salesperson, for salespeople, so lead management software capabilities were a key part right from the beginning. And that philosophy continues today, which is why we added ACT! E-marketing 1
solutions as part of the lead management software capabilities in ACT!. Take advantage of the easy-to-use ACT! features to streamline the way you process leads and focus on your best opportunities.
| || || |
| || |
ACT! by Sage 2010
ACT! by Sage 1010 Premium
|Number of users || |
1 - 10
|1 - 10+ |
|Contact and Customer Manager Tools || • || • |
|Windows® and Mobile Access Options || • || • |
|Web Access || || • |
|Standard Security Settings || • || • |
|Enhanced Security Settings || || • |
|Group Scheduling Functionality || || • |
|Dashboards and Reporting with Team Views || || • |
|Advanced Administration and Sync Options || || • |
1. Requires additional subscription.
2. Based on a Keystroke Level Modeling competitive study conducted by Sage and Measuring Usability, LLC in May 2009. Competitors included Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and Salesforce.com.
3. This feature is only available in ACT! Corporate Edition.
4. Requires additional purchase.
5. Delivered as an MSI package. Software to distribute an MSI package is not included. Silent Activation on machines requires Internet access. Users must be machine administrators in order to activate.
6. This feature is only available in ACT! Premium and ACT! Corporate Edition.