Usability and accessibility are not luxuries for your website – they are essential. If your customers can’t use your online channels, something is seriously wrong.
Our accessibility and usability testing services help you to create a better user experience – for better results. AMAS deploys a suite of sophisticated techniques to identify obstacles and find ways to improve the user experience.
These services include:
- User testing, including picture-in-picture video data capture and expert evaluation
- Traffic analysis to pinpoint main fall-off points in the transaction process
- Online and offline surveys of target audiences to establish users’ priority tasks and pinpoint existing site problems
- Web accessibility testing
- Information architecture workshops as part of the site development process
We offer a turnkey solution, including customer persona recruitment for user testing, and pre-testing site audits using the AMAS eBusiness Audit.
AMAS Director Fiachra Ó Marcaigh is chairman of the Irish Internet Association’s User Experience Working Group, which comprises leading experts and practitioners from the areas of usability, accessibility and web design.