International business – deliver it, via the internet. For any ambitious company, the internet is the most important route to international business. Successful online marketing is not only about your website. It’s about your company’s “online footprint” – ensuring your business and your team are well-referenced across the internet, that your message is primed for buyers and that you make it easy for them to research your company and buy your products or services.
- If you want to break into new international markets, your website will be your main calling card for prospective customers
- How you position your products or services online will determine whether you secure meetings with buyers and get on their procurement lists
- Online marketing and communications can enable you to reach decision-makers more cost- effectively than traditional means
- Many high-growth companies lack online marketing and communications skills to maximise business growth in overseas markets
Not every business can sell online, but every business should support the sales and marketing process online.
AMAS is a market leader in providing online marketing services to exporting businesses. We have developed an online marketing programme specifically focused on exporters and which is designed to:
- Raise their profile in key international markets
- Deliver sales or sales leads through the internet
- Localise their online presence to meet individual market requirements
- Select and maximise the most cost-effective digital marketing channels
- Mentor, train and support client teams on eCommerce, online marketing, social media and other key activities
Online marketing services
In implementing this programme for export-focused clients, AMAS has been engaged in ground-breaking projects for companies in sectors such as software, biosciences, engineering, consumer goods and internationally traded services. The AMAS programme has been developed from work that we carry out for leading companies and brands.
Specific services for businesses include:
- Digital strategy and planning
- Research, including site audits, competitive analyses, usability and audience research
- Technology scoping and vendor selection
- Project management of website redesign and redevelopment
- Content creation and specification
- Localisation planning
- Training and mentoring