eCommerce is essential for many Irish companies. It allows them to sell more, cut costs, defend their market positions and develop profitable new markets, often for exports.
But many companies have been slow to adopt eCommerce or implement it effectively. In some cases, they have lost out to internet-only players and to new market entrants who acted quickly to spot gaps in the market.
Successful eCommerce is about more than building a website to sell your products. It’s about defining the strategy, the goals, the processes and the metrics. It’s about specifying and selecting the right technology solutions. It’s about delivering a first-class user experience that enhances the reputation of your brand. And it’s about ensuring that your team is fully tuned to a new way of doing business.
At AMAS, we develop and help implement eCommerce strategies for traditional retailers, export-focused businesses and manufacturers that want to sell directly. Our services include:
- eCommerce strategy and planning
- Business case development
- Research, including site audits, competitive analyses, usability and audience research
- Technology scoping and vendor selection
- Project management of website redesign and redevelopment
- Content creation and specification
- Training and mentoring
This proven, systematic approach to eCommerce has delivered substantial benefits for AMAS clients.