Confident Communications for Job Seekers
The Public Speaking Institute Of Ireland
personal development, Business Coaching, communication skills
As any interviewer will tell you, once they have seen how good you are on paper, they will be looking for YOU to impress them with how confidently and competently you can answer a few questions about yourself, your background and what you can bring to them!
You might have the most amazing skill sets known to man, coupled with a wealth of knowledge and expertise in your chosen field; but now comes the time when you will be asked to articulate just how good you really are!
If you are able to list all of the areas that you know you are really confident in on your C.V., but find it difficult to express the right words when in front of an interviewers, then this workshop is for you...
We have designed this course to help you with the following:
- Identify your key strengths and competencies from your own background and experience
- Find out how to structure your answers and give the most important information about yourself
- Teach you how to emphasise your key skills and positive qualities
- Speak clearly, confidently and most importantly effectively when answering questions or presenting yourself
for a potential role
- Select the best descriptive words and adjectives about yourself that you can bring out when
- Define your unique characteristics and work capabilities that can be spoken about easily and effortlessly.
For more information, Contact: [email protected]
, career coaching
, communication skills
, Interview skills
, Personal Coaching
, personal development
, public speaking