Community Projects - Courses & Workshops
Outreach, Music Workshop, Community Project
* Electronic music is a fantastic ‘hook’ for engaging young people and our outreach programmes have been growing in popularity across the country over the years.
* We deliver courses and workshops across a range of settings – youth centres, community groups, disadvantaged and marginalised communities, cross border projects, etc.
* Our music production workshops are fun, but also offer a great mechanism for personal development, creative expression and confidence building.
* We arrive with laptops, keyboards etc and run a set of regular classes with your group. Participants learn the basics and get to make their own music (e.g. Hip Hop, Dance) using the latest music software and hardware.
* Courses can be run over a number of weeks, e.g. one 2-3 hour session a week for 4-8 weeks, or can be bunched together, e.g. a summer camp for 4-5 days. The content can be tuned to suit the skill level and needs of the group.
* All our workshops are geared toward an end goal. This can include a finished set of tracks or else a public performance. Participants come away with their own CD or published MP3 of their work.
, music course
, Music Workshop