About Dublin Skin Clinic
Is your skin looking duller than usual. Are you suffering from the signs of aging or sun damage? Changes in the weather, indoor heating, stress and other lifestyle factors could be affecting the quality of your skin too.
To help improve the appearance of your skin we recommend trying the following;
- Drink more water. At least 4/5 pints a day is necessary to replenish lost hydration each day.
- Get more sleep. Our body repairs damage to cells while we sleep so it is vital to the quality of your skin that you are getting good quality sleep for at least 7 hours a night.
- Eat lots of brightly coloured fruit and veg. The more coloured the skin is the higher the concentration of Vitamin A & E which we all know are vital antioxidants necessary to help protect or skin and health in general.
- Wear sunscreen all year round. Factor 30 in the winter and factor 50 in the summer. It could delay aging by up to 10 years
- Take some Vitamin D supplements.
At Dublin Skin Clinic we speciali
Is Dublin Skin Clinic in Dawson Street, Dublin 2 Dublin 0000 your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.
We have more dublin services in Dublin 2 Dublin available on Hotfrog Ireland. You can update your search for Dublin 2 dublin by location, keyword or service options.
More companies in Dublin 2 Dublin, 0000, Ireland
22 Wicklow Street Dublin 2 Dublin 2
Suite 24, 20 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 Dublin
64 Lower Mount Street Dublin 2 Dublin
2 Upr Fitzwilliam Street Dublin 2 Dublin