BuySide Property Investment - Our Services
taxation, residential property, Property Investment
BuySide offers a one-stop-shop range of services to Irish investors buying residential property overseas. From initial research to keys handover through to post-purchase taxation issues, we provide an internal and outsourced set of services which takes as much of the legwork out of the process for buyers as possible. The services includes:
- Research: Macro research into property growth and income rates globally, by country and by city. We invest time, money and resources to understand local market dynamics, trends, prices, historical returns, rental demand and yields.
- Sourcing: Sourcing of developments, through macro and micro research, field trips, property finders and local partners on the ground. Over time, we identify properties, areas and towns that increase the potential for above average financial performance.
- Developer Negotiation: Review of developer, background, financial strength, reputation, price review, contract review, payment terms.
- Information Memorandum: 20 page document with due diligence covering all known aspects of the purchase, from development and developer review, price and rental comparisons, purchase process overview and a financial model.
- Inspection Trips: Where relevant, inspection trips are organised for potential buyers.
- The Process: Help and assistance from reservation to completion.
- Legal: Finding independent lawyer or solicitor should they be required.
- Mortgages: Review of loan providers (banks and brokerages), identification of suitable mortgage packages for purpose, contact set-up within each provider and streamlining of approval process. Includes foreign exchange provision.
- Fit-Out: Source, select and negotiate terms with either interior design or finishing company and kitchen supplier.
- Handover: Supervision of fit-out, snagging, furniture installation, keys, meter reading (if required).
- Furniture: Sourcing quality furniture company and oversee installation.
- Rental management: Sourcing of several suppliers of letting and management services in the local area. Service from the service provider would include finding tenant, managing the property and the tenant relationship.
- Taxation: Initial overview of taxation situation and introduction to independent taxation consultant if required.
- Reporting: Analysis and review of performance of the investment over time.
, residential property