Indian Head Massage Course
Essentials Holistic Centre
dublin, courses, Back Pain
The Indian Head Massage course in Essentials Holistic Centre is unique in that it covers both a relaxing sequence for a client on a massage table and an invigorating seated sequence.
Indian Head Massage is a very versatile form of massage, which incorporates the upper back, neck and shoulders, arms and hands, head and face and finishes with healing techniques.
Participants will learn
• Invigorating 30 minute routine for a seated client
• Relaxing routine for client on a massage table.
• How to use essential oils in Indian Head Massage for muscle aches and pains, headaches, stress, sinusitis and more.
• Healing techniques and the Mind/Body/Spirit connection.
• Introduction to Ayurvedic medicine, Doshas and Marma points
The course is suitable for qualified Massage therapists wishing to add to the therapies they offer, for beginners who would like to use the techniques for family and friends and for anyone considering a Diploma Course in Massage.
Certificates will be awarded at the end of the course. Participants must demonstrate understanding and competence in Indian Head Massage.
Saturday and Sunday 10.30am to 5.30pm
Essentials Holistic & Learning Centre
New Street Shopping Mall
Malahide Co Dublin
€250 including materials and manual
€50 deposit secures your place
There are a grants and subsidies available for unemployed applicants. Please feel free to contact Jenny for further information
In House Certificate
, Back Pain
, body massage
, indian head massage
, Massage Course
, massage courses
, Massage Services
, Massage Therapy
, Massage Training