Reconnaissance operates a full Operations Centre in order to support our clients managing the security threat in Haiti. We have been operating in Haiti for over 4 years and have a unique knowledge of the country and operating in the environment.
The Reconnaissance Operations Centre provides a lifeline for the numerous NGO’s, relief agencies and private companies based in Haiti.
The Operations Centre provides the following services to clients:
- 24 hour monitoring of staff through pre-determined communication
- Staffed by multi-lingual personnel
- Close Protection Operatives both Haitian and Expat
- Up to date information on all areas of Haiti, with full travel advisories
- Travel and route planning assistance
- Real-time GPS vehicle and personnel tracking
- Central reporting for staff movements all over Haiti
- Issue of alerts and advisories
- 24 hour Incident Response Team with Medical Support
- Residence and Office Alarm monitoring supported by Response Team
The Operations Centre is dedicated to providing a sound security service in order to mitigate risks that are present in Port Au Prince and indeed the whole country. Should you require further info please do not hesitate to contact us.