Vulnerabilities appear every day in applications, websites and within devices and the network. Some vulnerabilities can be exploited and some cannot which gives and organisation the opportunity to prioritise which devices and/or applications need remediating first.
· Provides a structured approach to vulnerability management
· Can be run as an on-demand or as a scheduled service
· PCI approved vulnerability scanning software and testing methodology
· Improves IT asset and technology audits
· Easily integrated in the organisations ongoing Risk Management Programme
· Can reduce the cost and improve efficiencies of an “in-house” solution
· Can be run as an on-demand or as a scheduled service for both internal and external vulnerability scanning
· Able to scan all major software and hardware devices as well as customised software
· Allows the scanning of Web Sites and Web Code
· A range of reports are available which can be accessed on demand or delivered at scheduled times
For further information on our Managed Vulnerability and Web Application Scanningmanaged security service, please contact one of our Sales representatives by calling +353 (0)1 495 1300 or by completing our Online Enquiry Form or Request a Call Back Form on our website.
Also, please feel free to visit our resource centre for helpful articles, latest news, videos, wikis and useful links related to industry topics and terminology.