Lightwave Technologies provide a number of BMS and energy related services. These service can help reduce energy usage, reduce energy
cost, increase HVAC optimisation, maintain comfort levels and provide for a greener, cleaner, low carbon building.
ICE Product which can produce significant energy savings on HVAC equipment.
ICE is Lightwave Technologies' flagship product. It has been designed to easily interface with a building's existing BMS and automatically
optimise the underlying BMS to achieve substantial energy savings. ICE uses both predictive algorithms and operations feedback from the BMS
to continuously adjust and update the key operational parameters of HVAC equipment. This constant analysis of the building's energy footprint
means that ICE can adapt to changing internal and external influences immediately and automatically increase energy efficiency.
- Significant savings on Energy Usage, Energy Costs, CO2 Usage and operation times of plant reducing maintenance frequency and cost.
- Web User Interface for easy operation
- Web User Interface offers remote access
- ICE can be used to assist with remote maintenance.
- Remote Alarm Operation and Monitoring
- Remote Operation and Scheduling of Installed plant
Before ICE can be installed in a building, Lightwave must perform a Building Energy Audit.
Reporting and Energy Analysis
Lightwave can provide bespoke energy and building reports giving detailed analysis on energy usage and plant operation. Sample reports
are listed below.
- Energy Usage
- Energy Savings
- Operation Times
- CO2 Emissions
- Comfort conditions
- Main Plant operation
The ICE system provides for an extensive and advanced alarm handling framework.
ICE Alarm features
- Predictive Maintenance
- Fault Alarm Analysis
- Alarm Tracking and Logging
BMS Backup Support
Lightwave Technologies can provide support and assistance on any and all BMS issues.
- Alarm Monitoring and Point checking for BMS control Diagnosis
- Conference call support for BMS issues