Integrated end-to-end project management for businesses living in change
Organisations using Agresso Project Costing and Billing can control projects better, to maximise resources and ensure project success.
Most organisations have a requirement to manage jobs or projects. These of course, may vary dramatically, from small internal projects to huge contracts. However, one thing is consistent: project managers have to fulfil customer expectations and deliver on time, while achieving maximum profitability and optimum cash flow.
Agresso Project Costing and Billing uses powerful automation tools to streamline administrative tasks, while providing managers with in-depth information for maximum visibility and control of people, processes and costs across the organisation. From project definition and cost capture to invoicing and performance monitoring, it offers the flexibility to address virtually any project scenario underpinned by the full power of Agresso Business Worlds other applications (including Workflow, General Ledger, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, HR and Payroll) and easy integration with popular third-party tools such as Microsoft Project.
The Agresso advantage
The system provides project managers with a single window to keep track of an entire project or project portfolio. An extremely user-friendly environment, Agresso Business World for project management not only helps with the everyday running of major projects, but also gives organisations a greater insight into the overall effectiveness of a project portfolio.
Along with the ability to respond to changes and challenges quickly, the information generated through Agresso Business World can also be used to monitor the way that projects are managed on a more general level (i.e. answering key questions such as: What obstacles are commonly encountered? Where are the potential efficiency gains? Which parts of projects are most demanding, in terms of cash flow and funding?). Ultimately, the information and knowledge provided by the system gives you the ability to manage your business even more effectively.
What it will do for your business
- Provide significant cost savings and maximum return on investment through improved administrative processes and automation
- Provide quicker billing and cost recovery through efficient time recording, approval and invoicing routines
- Improve access to vital information through easy-to-use enquiry and analysis tools
- Improve information availability based on wide ranging data, derived from a broad and fully integrated business-wide system
- Ensure on-time, accurate, project delivery, within budget and to customer expectations, with minimal internal costs
Key Project Costing and Billing functionality includes:
- Resource planning
- Flexible reporting structures
- Price modelling
- Automated invoicing
- Time registration
- User-friendly time registration screen
- Unlimited number of activities
- Automated invoicing routine
- Flexible price modelling
- Integration with other Agresso modules
This website covers UNIT4 in the UK. To discover more about the full range of ways that we can help your organisation, please: