Asset Management from Speedy
asset management, Tools and Equipment
Speedy can help address the challenges of owning and hiring assets by providing a fully integrated on-site facility with immediate access to people, plant, tools and equipment.
Speedy have developed a wide range of services and solutions to help you achieve optimum mix of ownership whilst ensuring safe, efficient operational and financial management of your assets, and compliance with regulation and legislation.
As a leading provider of equipment, expertise and support services to Industrial, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Construction, Manufacturing, Processing and related industries, we understand the challenges you face. Our Asset Management service puts people, plant, tools and equipment on your site
- Reduces transport costs, the impact on the environment and improving the speed of response and service. By controlling the flow of all equipment via the on-site facility, we can also ensure high-quality, safe equipment is always in place.
- Our on-site management team, supported by national shutdown coordinators, can take responsibility for all agreed shutdown, outage and turnaround activities, reducing management time.
- Normal day-to-day flow of people and information on site can be significantly enhanced through our secure, access-control and communications systems.
- Our nationwide team of qualified technicians can manage your owned equipment with testing and inspection, ensuring you operate within the law.
- We can provide ad hoc or scheduled repair and maintenance of your equipment, and examination schedules and reports can be accessed remotely via our unique secure extranet system 24/7.
Speedy's Asset Management Solutions can provide your business with:
- Dedicated on-site resource; people, assets, expertise and infrastructure
- Asset assurance - regulatory & legislative compliance
- Safe site and asset operation
- Reduced downtime and operational delays
- Asset management, monitoring, control & measurement
- Auditable planned & preventative maintenance programme
- Leaner, more efficient cost base
- Optimum operational and financial mix of owned and hired assets with optimum utilisation & efficiency
- 24 hour access to our national network of specialist Service Engineers
- Sub-contractor asset control and compliance
- Improved purchasing power
- Real time management reporting, consolidated billing and e-trading
- Reduced administration and processing costs
- Single source supplier
- Continuous improvement
, Tools and Equipment