Drums can be lifted easily, quickly and safely using a vacuum tube lifter.
Lifting systems based on vacuum technology are often used in industry where fast repetitive handling of heavy loads is required. Using a single power medium – vacuum, to grip and lift heavy or awkward loads. To grip a drum, the operator simply rests the suction foot on the surface and it is gripped. Lightweight modern designs are used throughout the range.
Drums can be gripped on the top by vacuum to the lid, or on the side by vacuum only, or a combination of vacuum and pressure.
Vacuum Tube Lifter - Features
- Make light work of everyday manual handling tasks
- Improve assembly speed, efficiency and throughput
- Low headroom options to fit into the tightest of spaces
- Effortless repetitive lifting and weightless operation
- In-built safety feature prevents load dropping in case of a power failure
- An extensive range of standard interchangeable attachments.
- Eliminate manual handling problems
- Single operator control, efficient use of labour
- Improve safety and ergonomics
- Reduce product damage and marking
- Lift loads up to 250 kg
- Wash down food grade options
- Pharmaceutical full hygienic cGMP options
- Very low maintenance
- Warehouse range
- ATEX certification options
- Production area range
Our solutions are backed by top level engineering, project and quality management including validation.
How a Vacuum Tube Lifter Works
- Grip – Simply land on a product to grip it
- Lift – Gently pull up the control lever to lift
- Lower – Gently press down the control lever to lower
- Release – Push the lever down fully, and tilt the handle to release the load
Typical Layout of a Vacuum Tube Lifter & Support System Options
Vacuum Tube Lifters may be suspended from a variety of crane styles to allow the operator to cover the area where products to be lifted are handled. The most common cranes used are pictured below, wall or ceiling mounted versions of all of these cranes are also used when existing structures are suitable for supporting the crane.