Every commercial industrial and domestic property is not the same. Your property could be built from a range of building materials and in a multitude of configurations. The landscape and the environment around it could also vary and thus impact further on your property. It is for these reasons that Samson Shutters will always conduct a site inspection to determine the best product for your property and the correct installation method.
Samson Shutters experienced consultant will examine your property’s building structure to carefully determine:
- What is the optimum way to install the shutters?
- Which shutter componetry would best suite site requirements?
- Do you have power access for automated control?
- Where will the controller be installed?
- What colour will most fittingly suit your property’s exterior?
- Other installation options to consider are the Building's Orientation and Access
Other factors that will be discussed with you include:
- If you are planning to build a new property or extension, do you require your roller shutters to be built-in so there are no visible headboxes?
- Do you require your roller shutters to be installed in difficult applications such as high-pitched roofs, angled and shaped windows?
- Do you need to meet local bushfire regulations and if so, what impact will they have on your design?
Our security roller shutters, security grilles and security gates are manufactured with every approach taken into account to prevent unauthorised entry into your premises.
Every component used in our security products are tested by us to ensure maximum strength and security.
To discuss these issues and arrange for one of Samson Shutters expert consultants to review and quote on your roller shutter requirements, please CALL NOW on (01) 832 8166.