Dublin Dentist - Ailesbury Dental Practice - 01 2194563
teeth whitening, Teeth, dental practice
- Oral Hygiene / Care and Maintenance - Our Dental Hygienists provide six monthly scalings, comprehensive advice and instruction in good oral hygiene to all our patients.
- Gum Problems - Do your gums bleed easily? Do you suffer from Bad Breath / Bad Taste? Are your gums sore - if so why not book in with the Dental Hygienist and get immediate treatment.
- Emergency Pain Relief - Our dentists are on hand to help with painful teeth problems or traumatic injuries.
- Fissure Sealing and Preventive Dentistry for Kids - Where necessary protective 'dental sealants' can be applied to prevent decay in kids' teeth. Prevention and dietary advice are provided to all families attending with us.
- Fillings / Restorations - (White / Reinforced Fillings) - A full range of restorative materials are used to restore patient's teeth cosmetically.
- Teeth Whitening - Both Zoom 'Power' Whitening and Tray 'Take-Home' Whitening are provided at the practice. Why not book in for a free 20 minute teeth whitening consultation! This is a simple, non-invasive, and safe cosmetic treatment for heavily stained and previously unrestored front teeth.
- Cosmetic Crowns / Bridges / Veneers - Where teeth need to be reinforced, replaced or cosmetically enhanced, we can provide a full range of restorative options.
- Dental Implants - Dental implants can be used to replace lost or very heavily broken down teeth. We provide this service to those patients seeking replacement for one or two such teeth. Phone for a free information leaflet to be sent to you.
- Root Canal Therapy - Where teeth are very broken down and possibly causing pain, these teeth can often be saved using gentle root canal therapy.
- Minor Oral Surgery - Stress free tooth removal can be carried out where indicated, to facilitate, orthodontics, implant therapy, infection or pain relief. Sedation can be provided where requested and medically possible.
- Sportsguards / Nightguards - Kids and young adults involved in contact sports and those patients who clench whilst asleep, are often advised to wear a protective guard. These can be provided where indicated.
- Denture Replacement / Chrome Appliances - Improve the comfort, fit, chewing ability and appearance of older-type appliances.
We accept all types of payment including cash, cheques, laser and credit cards.
- If you are PRSI covered, you are entitled to a free examination every 12 months.
- Non-routine dental treatment e.g. crowns, root canal treatment, periodontal treatment are entitled to tax relief at 20%.
- All prices can be quoted over the phone and a price list can be sent on request.
, dental practice
, Root Canal Therapy
, teeth whitening