Services - Dual Diagnosis Ireland
mental health, Addiction, cognitive behavioural therapy
Currently, we aim to:
- Offer a communication network for people interested in or affected by Dual Diagnosis issues
- Arrange seminars, workshops, lectures & conferences
- Develop a panel of therapists and counsellors with particular expertise in Dual Diagnosis treatment
- Provide information about developments in the area of Dual Diagnosis
Join our panel of therapists and counsellors
Dual Diagnosis Ireland is developing a panel of counsellors and therapists. When people with dual diagnosis problems contact us seeking counselling support, we will refer them onwards to therapists on our panel. There is no guarantee there will be any referrals to experts on this panel as it is dependent on the needs and geographic location of people who contact us. The relationship will be solely between the therapist and the client. Dual Diagnosis Ireland will simply act as a referral agency.
Who is eligible to be on this panel?
- You must have a recognised qualification from a professional counselling organisation.
- You must have experience in Addiction and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- You must be familiar with DSMIV and mental health issues
- You must understand the link between addiction & mental health
- You must work in a holistic manner with clients
, behavioural therapy
, cognitive behavioural therapy
, mental health
, Mental Health Issues
, Professional counselling